Tank you very much Aslain

.tank-you-very-much.jpg.9a15d09378bae0034163b68a2c0b5331.jpg

So all these new tanks WG are bringing out, rolling in the dosh.  Why cant they spend some of this money they make to employ some of modders like Aslain to work for them.

All the time they keep adding modders stuff to the game but with their own little twist pretty much ripping the modders off, pretty much stealing their hard work.

I know that Aslain works of donations, he often covers mass requests from people who don't even bother donating a penny but he doesn't moan as he likes doing it, but at the same time WG taking anything they like the look of and just without so much a thank you.  

I know many of the people out there don't even run premium accounts and cant afford to donate but please remember when making lots of requests to Aslain, he pretty much does all this work for peanuts because he loves what he does.

Take the time after you ask him on shout box or on forums for something to at least say thanks (I know most of you do but the minority don't)

Anyhow Aslain.  Here is a Tank you from me and the community if anyone wants to add to it

• Upvote 6
30 minutes ago, HerbertNimble said:

well if you want to get all posh.  still  a monkey nut to me.  go to the shop and ask for a Arachis hypogaea,  watch them stare at you like your from outer space

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
9 hours ago, Capt_Reginald_Black said:

well if you want to get all posh.  still  a monkey nut to me.  go to the shop and ask for a Arachis hypogaea,  watch them stare at you like your from outer space

Nah, I'll just ask for peanuts that still have their shell..

Point is, a peanut by any other name still smells like a rose..    :D

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...