Steam keys for random games

Tumblestone  DRM:  https://dl.humble.com/thequantumastrophysicistsguild/Tumblestone_Windows_20160712.zip?gamekey=B65U3Rfk8tMDyc4P&ttl=1491810328&t=e0fe2b0e0c87ad04439a604b72194d89

DRM games:  Jawns  https://dl.humble.com/Jawns_0.1.2__Win_.zip?gamekey=B65U3Rfk8tMDyc4P&ttl=1491810211&t=5fa4b2c885b66f666353b44ad3b50179

Below is a list of steam keys im never going to use.

Let me know if you want any of them (free of course) list will be edited as they are claimed. (WOW the list has got small now.)

A Story About My Uncle
Action Henk
Copoka
Event[0]
Flat Heroes
Husk
Minion Masters
Morphblade
Neon Chrome
Pirate Pop Plus
Planet of the Eyes
Poi (Steam)
Poly Bridge
Random Access Murder
Starward Rogue
THOTH
Town of Salem
Train Valley
Tumblestone

• Upvote 15
8 hours ago, niko_iv said:

can u send me all? or just one? 
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3,Hacknet,Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number,Insurgency,Sheltered,Mother Russia Bleeds,Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY

give me a few mins ill mail you the codes on here

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1
On 31/03/2017 at 7:52 PM, Capt_Reginald_Black said:

Below is a list of steam keys im never going to use.

Let me know if you want any of them (free of course) list will be edited as they are claimed.

Just joined this forum and first thing I see if a guy / gal giving away steam keys.  Tis awful nice thing to do.  Not a steam user myself but very nice

Edited by The_Flounder_Fish
50 minutes ago, Rophel_68 said:

send me One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 pleaseee

Thanks.

Unfortunately that went ages ago, sorry.  I missed deleting that from the list but have updated it now.  I think all the games on the list now are still available but so many gone its hard to remember without scrolling through entire post.

On 4/1/2017 at 1:01 AM, niko_iv said:

can u send me all? or just one? 
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3,Hacknet,Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number,Insurgency,Sheltered,Mother Russia Bleeds,Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY

• Upvote 1