XVM's WN8 In-game not the same as most sites

Hey there, I'm in a bit of a pickle and would like some help:

I've recently noticed my WN8 dropping by over 400 in-game, and has plummeted down to 700; I found this strange because sites like WOTLABS , Noobmeter and WoTinfo(Unreliable-ish) are rating me way, way higher. My friend a long time WoT-player with over 20k games, ranking around 2800 Wn8 also says I'm outplaying the rating shown by a long-shot.

Since this rating used to be normal, and then suddenly dropped I assumed it was some sort of bug, and now looking into it, I think it is:

I bought the Strv. S1 some time ago, and played over 50% of my matches in it, and I think some sites, including the one where XVM gets its WN8 from, do not include this tank in their calculations.

See for example WoTStats does rank me at ~700, like in-game, but doesn't calculate in the 100+ battles I've played with the S1; 

SG53LXT.png

Might the XVM-mod putting the rating into the same miss this aswell? If so, how could this be fixed?

• 5 months later...

I have similiar problem. On every site my stats is almost the same, aslain mod shows same as that sites but in game or in battle my stats are diferent. In the first on some site is about 1861 in garage aslain shows same 1861 but in the battle its 1815. Wha is that and how I can change that? sory on bad english

added 1 minute later

This is repeting in every aslain update in last half year.

2 minutes ago, Starstrike said:

I have similiar problem. On every site my stats is almost the same, aslain mod shows same as that sites but in game or in battle my stats are diferent. In the first on some site is about 1861 in garage aslain shows same 1861 but in the battle its 1815. Wha is that and how I can change that? sory on bad english

added 1 minute later

This is repeting in every aslain update in last half year.

XVM uses their own set of data. Most sites uses the wnexpected stuff linked above.