English crew voices

Hi would it be possible to add the ability to select English crew voices for all country's tanks instead of the standard American voice. It would be nice for the player to select whichever language they prefer as their default. 

Thx for the great work by the way,

Yes you missed the point, I'm happy with the current voices in game I would just prefer to be able to have the English voices as a default option instead of the American voices no matter which nation of tank i'm playing.

Does that make sense??

• Upvote 1

The only ingame option is between Standard (which I guess is all American voice) and National (which then is decided by whatever tank you're in.. German tanks speaking German, etc)

A mod that changes it is probably possible.. I don't know if one exist :)

• Upvote 1
39 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Implemented.

dude you are so nice 

On 4/2/2017 at 6:31 PM, Vee4 Gaz said:

Yes you missed the point, I'm happy with the current voices in game I would just prefer to be able to have the English voices as a default option instead of the American voices no matter which nation of tank i'm playing.

Does that make sense??

totally man and it looks like Aslain has added it for you.

Although technically Americans speak English (just a funny accent) (sorry for the troll in this joke comment)