9.2 ModPack Hangs up WoT when entering battle

Hi, same issue here. Stuck on battle loading, did Alt-F4 two times and re-logged in, second time got into battle(it was few minutes in).

Removed following mods and now everything seems to work:

- Damocles sword

- 6th sense with sound at 10 sec

- No Fog by Artasan

- Squad commands for platoon only

+ deleted everything in aslain_downloaded_files and ticked "remove the content of dlc cache..." and "remove the content of world of tanks cache folder" in installer. 

• Administrator

Removed following mods and now everything seems to work:

- Damocles sword

- 6th sense with sound at 10 sec

- No Fog by Artasan

- Squad commands for platoon only

+ deleted everything in aslain_downloaded_files and ticked "remove the content of dlc cache..." and "remove the content of world of tanks cache folder" in installer. 

Cannot reproduce your issue

Installed all mods you mentioned, and no issue.

also the zip you attached is corrupted to me, cannot unpack it :(

• Administrator

Tried to enter battles twice now. The first time, the battle was at 6 minutes before I got in. The second is still running and I'm not in yet.

I noticed the xvm log was empty. I'm including it in the second zip.

Seem to be local, cannot reproduce your issue too.

had same problem - wot hanged up when entering battle

reinstalled mod with clean  install and deleted cache and changed damocles sword to other croshair (melty's) and now working fine

then changed back to damocles sword (again clean install and deleted cache) and hang up again

so at least for me problem is with damocles sword

I tried only one normal battle, was Mines. After that tried training room with Sacred valley, same issue. I try to re-zip files. But as I said, it's working now and I don't really miss any of those mods so not a big issue for me anymore. Might try later to just leave Damocles out and see if its works for me.

mods92.zip

I was always playing with Swords crosshair. now installed ur mods on 9.2 and stuck on loading screen. restarted the game maybe 5 times same. 

Then installed the mods again with all SAME options but changed Swords to other reticle. Works fine now for 10 battles already. Its definitely Swords reticle causing this.