Requesting advice for mods

Hello all,

I recently started with WoT and now have somewhat over 1k battles, yay :wub:

Now i would like to know what mods i should take a look at which could be really helpfull for a beginner like me (no XMV, i'm not a statistics player)

My mod addiction comes from World of Warcraft where i used to play Arena for 7 years with a ton of mods (Gladius, BG Helper, WeakAuras etc just to name a few)

I hope this is the right section, if not, i want to excuse for that.

Cheers !

The General Discussion section might be better, since it's not a request for the modpack or to include a mod :)

So moved it there, no worries about that at all :)

As for advice on mods, I guess it depends on what you play, otherwise most of the helpful things are already in the game itself, with mods just adding a bit here and there.

If you play artillery, the Battle Assistant is nice (and something that'll be included into WoT itself in the next update, unless I misunderstood something)

Otherwise I would just recommend having a look over the mod list in the installer, seeing if there's something that catches your eye :)

• Upvote 2
  • Administrator

Don't underestimate the power of XVM, you don't have to use stats, but the rest is too great to me, to be ignored. You may start with my recommended setup, just don't enable XVM services.

ps. I've played as hardcore raid druid healer for 6 years in WoW ;)

• Upvote 2
vor 2 Stunden schrieb Aslain:

Don't underestimate the power of XVM, you don't have to use stats, but the rest is too great to me, to be ignored. You may start with my recommended setup, just don't enable XVM services.

ps. I've played as hardcore raid druid healer for 6 years in WoT ;)

Druid healer in WoT ? What :D ?

Yea i was playing around with the available mods here and there and i'm still not satisfied, i will try your recommend mod selection today :)