ETA on 9.18 for NA

1 hour ago, Aslain said:

Because NA gets it (9.18) first, and the rest week after you may have to wait for mods much longer than usual.

Well that's  disheartening to hear that we are that low on the pecking order here on the NA SERVER.  Guess I will have to try the other guys mod packs going forward   

3 minutes ago, howie eye said:

Well that's  disheartening to hear that we are that low on the pecking order here on the NA SERVER.  Guess I will have to try the other guys mod packs going forward   

Majority of modmakers are Russian, and they don't have the patch yet.... so, we all have to wait? :)

36 minutes ago, howie eye said:

How are we low int hte pecking order? We are getting the update first,we just have to wait for EU to get there update then the mods will get updated...ps....the other mods are shit, its better to wait

5 hours ago, howie eye said:

I also appreciate your work. So much so I have sent you money several times in the past. I am not a freeloader. I was just shocked to see that every update is driven by EU and not by when they release a new patch. I will get over it.

It's not so much that the updates are "driven by EU"... they're driven by the Russian mod creators, that doesn't really update their mods before they get the patch. And generally, every update, RU gets it first, and EU/NA afterwards. It's hard to release an update for 9.18, when the mods are still 9.17.1 :)

9.18 is a special update really, since WG stated they would be using NA as a testing release, since it affects less people, if they fucked up, lol. :)