Vehicle Exp. Extended not updated for new LTs

Issue solved in mod pack v.9.18.0_01.

Does not list the exp needed for research on new LTs.  It is still fine for the other tanks. So as long as you look at the research page for the new LTs this is not a major problem.  Just an annoyance.

shot_199.jpg

shot_202.jpg

shot_205.jpg

Edited by DiReWoLF_27
2 hours ago, Davidinlv82 said:

What does this have to do with the problem? 

Nothing at all. :)

I'm guessing he misunderstood it - and the LTTB does have it activated, so it won't earn xp towards getting the T-54, should the OP wish to grind the LTTB to get T-54. :)

1 minute ago, Quaksen said:

Nothing at all. :)

I'm guessing he misunderstood it - and the LTTB does have it activated, so it won't earn xp towards getting the T-54, should the OP wish to grind the LTTB to get T-54. :)

Didn't notice that.... my bad but by default if there is another tank that comes next you can't activate it till the next tank is researched unless it's a bug with wargaming enabling it

Edited by Davidinlv82

I am a little cheap when it comes to spending xp so I usually research from same class since it usually has a lower research cost.  In the case of the T-54, from the LTTB it is 225k xp, from Obj. 416 it is 150k xp, and from the T-44 it is 142k xp.

As for the LTTB being elited with research remaining.  It has happened before.  Last time was with the Tiger (P) when they intro-ed the new German HTs.  Well, if you did not have the Maus already.

I included the LTTB in the OP just to show that tanks that were already in the game before update were still good, even if they moved tiers.  That it seemed to be limited to just "new" tanks.