Game crashes over and over.

Crashed 5x within 5 secs of the game but not until I was 1/2way into the game. Sometimes it restarts itself, sometimes not.

I deleted some mods from the list & reinstalled mod pack but don't know what the issue is yet.

Also, love ur mod pack, it's the best. Thank you, I so appreciate your efforts.

If you ever stop doing this, can you just make mods for me then? hehehe can't live without them game unplayable lol

Here are some logs, crashed about 30 seconds into the match, just driving, not shooting or anything. Crashes seem totally random to me, I can't link them to any specific game event. This time it just crashed the once, auto-restarted, and did not crash the rest of the match. Other times it has crashed many times in the same match. Again, apparently random (although in reality I'm sure it's tied to some event, I just can't figure out what).

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, SoftwareSimian said:

Here are some logs, crashed about 30 seconds into the match, just driving, not shooting or anything. Crashes seem totally random to me, I can't link them to any specific game event. This time it just crashed the once, auto-restarted, and did not crash the rest of the match. Other times it has crashed many times in the same match. Again, apparently random (although in reality I'm sure it's tied to some event, I just can't figure out what).

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Try to uninstall few mods, like Hitzone skins Aesthete, White Dead Skins if this won't help, follow it up with Info Panel, Extra Aim Info and maybe Minimap Tankview. Preferable one by one, not all at once. It's a wild guess, it can be anything, including your pc, you know.