Unable to ping 90% of minimap

When I hold "ctrl" to bring up the minimap and allow the use of my cursor and click, double click, or triple click, etc the map at different sectors it does not "ping" the minimap. when in arty mode if I right click the minimap it does not auto zoom to that location either. It is as if there is an invisible see through window in the way blocking my clicks. 

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

added 1 minute later

When I run without mods I can ping the minimap all I want to but it is not with the minimap zoomed full screen the way I like it. 

I think so too.  I tried unchecking XMQP on the xvm website, but that didn't make a definite difference.  Everything was OK for a few clicks and then didn't work for a few and then returned to working later in the battle.  I have class this afternoon, but I will test some more later.  Work really screws up the important things in life....:P

it was not fixed for me until I tried checking the box at the end of installation to delete the game cache. This seems to have fixed the issue completely. Must have been crap in the game cache folder that was interfering with the mods. You are the best aslain!

15 minutes ago, BornProphet86 said:

it was not fixed for me until I tried checking the box at the end of installation to delete the game cache. This seems to have fixed the issue completely. Must have been crap in the game cache folder that was interfering with the mods. You are the best aslain!

Well it was fixed for a couple battles....

• Aslain locked this topic