Game Crashes

Mine has started crashing also. About 1-2 minute mark and I crash to the desktop, game restarts by itself and I am usually staring down the barrel of a tank by then.

Edited by DVK9
  • Administrator
32 minutes ago, DVK9 said:

Mine has started crashing also. About 1-2 minute mark and I crash to the desktop, game restarts by itself and I am usually staring down the barrel of a tank by then.

it's not helping if you don't provide logs I cannot check it.

added 0 minutes later
2 hours ago, LowCountry said:

Crashes in middle of battle, restarts automatically

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Maybe I should have installed the _05 version before i report the bug....

Yes you should have, #00 was not stable.

Mine seems to crash right after I fire a shot. When I load back in I always get the "UP!" reload voice. Also noticed that the 6th sense sound mod doesn't work. Going to uninstall both of those to see if it's related to either or both of them.

On 4/22/2017 at 0:51 PM, Aslain said:

it's not helping if you don't provide logs I cannot check it.

added 0 minutes later

Yes you should have, #00 was not stable.

I fixed it by uninstalling and reinstalling. No problems since. Well there is still the problem of Pubbie battles but thats for a different channel

I am crashing randomly during random battle load. Wargaming says it may be the mod, and want me to uninstall everything and reinstall a clean version of the game. I thought I'd post the logs here and see if you had the same or a different suggestion. Also do I need to run the log program after a crash or will it just automatically find the crashes? Thanks for any input.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by Rogan070
typo
  • Administrator
7 hours ago, Rogan070 said:

I am crashing randomly during random battle load. Wargaming says it may be the mod, and want me to uninstall everything and reinstall a clean version of the game. I thought I'd post the logs here and see if you had the same or a different suggestion. Also do I need to run the log program after a crash or will it just automatically find the crashes? Thanks for any input.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

You launch the log achiver after crashing.