Love the mod, a question

I used another mod until 9.18 came out. This mod upped my fps by 5-10 frames. I really like all the options too.

I have noticed since 9.18 that the armor pen indicator isn't right. Shows red when I can pen and green but doesn't pen. Not all the time but it's happening. I've switched out different sights and even the mod.  I did some reading and found https://mod-wot.com/load/official_mods_for_world_of_tanks_wot/the_indicator_of_reserve_armor_penetration_mod_for_world_of_tanks/2-1-0-50. I've tried to add this to mod but couldn't get it to work. I like harpoon sights, the original sight had something like this, it would tell you what the effective armor value is of what you are pointing at. But when I load up harpoon in the mods it doesn't have it. Was it outlawed or am I doing something wrong? Is there another sight that will tell me what I want?

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, billyzbear said:

I used another mod until 9.18 came out. This mod upped my fps by 5-10 frames. I really like all the options too.

I have noticed since 9.18 that the armor pen indicator isn't right. Shows red when I can pen and green but doesn't pen. Not all the time but it's happening. I've switched out different sights and even the mod.  I did some reading and found https://mod-wot.com/load/official_mods_for_world_of_tanks_wot/the_indicator_of_reserve_armor_penetration_mod_for_world_of_tanks/2-1-0-50. I've tried to add this to mod but couldn't get it to work. I like harpoon sights, the original sight had something like this, it would tell you what the effective armor value is of what you are pointing at. But when I load up harpoon in the mods it doesn't have it. Was it outlawed or am I doing something wrong? Is there another sight that will tell me what I want?

Don't use this website has fake mod updates. I don't trust it.

Armor Pen Indicator, Indicator from PMOD, should automatically show if you have it selected.

If you selected it, and it's not showing when you aim at someone, then please attach log files.

Alternatively you could try the Armor Pen Indicator from Battle Observer, further down the mod list.

I guess the new mod fixed it because it's working now, sweet.

I had it selected and it wasn't showing before. 

What's the battle observer? How do I try that one? Like is there a hot key or something?

I've checked both of the options for armor pen in mod. 

It's in the mod list, as I mentioned, further down. It's one of the mods that display a team HP pool, but also has other sub-options.

There's no hot key. They display when you aim at enemy tanks.

Probably shouldn't check both options, but rather just one. If PMOD isn't working for you, uncheck that, and check the Battle Observer one. See which one works - otherwise - we're back at the "Please attach log files" part :)