Plz add this icon.

4 minutes ago, Capt_Reginald_Black said:

Please all beware this pack is not tested and the zip is not bug tested.  download at own risk.

Relax Reginald.. it's a request to have it added... it's for Aslain to deal with, and he just did. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, poemfor1004 said:

Well I don't like to add icons that are not too popular and hard to find. This is the case, I will be dependand on someone to post me updated links, and I cannot navigate on KR forums easily, they are difficult to use for a non-KR. Same case with Contrabass icons.

3 minutes ago, Capt_Reginald_Black said:

just pre warning as some of the russian sites that people post are not legit.

Aslain added now so must be cool

It's not a Russian website though, it's a Korean one.

Aslain didn't actually add it, if you check his post above. :)

• Upvote 1
41 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

It's not a Russian website though, it's a Korean one.

Aslain didn't actually add it, if you check his post above. :)

ahh yes my bad dyselxia i saw it said something else.  Russian / korean its all the same to me lol.  I only take mods that Aslain has added, never know when your clicking that zip file exactly what your downloading

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, Capt_Reginald_Black said:

ahh yes my bad dyselxia i saw it said something else.  Russian / korean its all the same to me lol.  I only take mods that Aslain has added, never know when your clicking that zip file exactly what your downloading

Hehe, they're both equally impossible to read/understand. But don't you worry. This requests section is for people to request to have mods added to the modpack, and then Aslain will check them and what not. And everyone else already know they should be careful about downloading random things that random people link ;)

• Upvote 1

yes normaly people dont add a link to a zip file though, just a request and a website.  Just thought id put it out there. most people are aware not to click links but there will always be one. and you will have but i got banned and i got all my mods from Aslain's website.

Some folks are just not that clever. :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1