Processor activity

Hey,

since 9.17 updates, I have followed closely via win10 Task Manager, at how much is WoT's Processor activity and memory usage. Comparison: You are on the Garage and do nothing, game just waits you:

With 9.17 version and without modpack, processor activity about 5% and memory usage about 300 Mb

With 9.17 version and modpack, processor activity about 10-15% and memory usage about 350-400 Mb

Now:

With 9.18 version and modpack 9.18.13 installed, processor activity 22-28% and memory usage about 650-700 Mb.

What the h***???? What in the modpack is needing so much processor AND memory, even when I'm not in the battle? Have anyone else got this issue?

I'll del whole pack now and test what 9.18 uses without it but I have to admit, I'm really worried about at what is happening on my computer when I'm not using it actively... (and WoT is the only program running if we don't count basic win10 elements)

2 minutes ago, PraefectusMors said:

bubs79, I was thinking that too, but Task Manager clearly shows at it is WoT what does use processor and memory. Win10 elements are showing clear 0... and when I close WoT, computer stays silent after it => processor idles :)

ah I see ,  once ive updated modpack ill have a look  and see wat numbers I get ..

have u tried it in safe mode?? to see  if there is any difference ,  remember wg is updated aswell, so the client itself cud be using more resources

well there is a big difference from  safe mode to using it with mod pack ,  heres my results 

first screen shot is in garage  in safe mode ..      second screenshot is with modpack

as u can see   cpu and disk is basically the same ,    but theres an increase of memory usage when modpack installed only about 150mb

5904f32832834_nomods.thumb.png.58a0c884f576b8b725af241b3fae2933.png

mods1.thumb.png.100b722989d12cf4b198953412a25cfa.png