Hanging while loading battle

I first searched this forum to find if someone else hase this problem but I can't find anything.

Yesterday everything was fine 'till the EU1 server crashed at 09:00 hrs. I didn't play anymore.

This morning I started the game, choose a tank and went into battle ... but then ... no battle. My game keeps hanging on the screen on which you can see both teams. Under the teams you see a progress bar going 'till the end, but no switch to start battling. :(

The only thing I can do is CTRL-ALT-DEL, start the game again, but the same ... again the battle loading screen with both teams.

Then I start the battle in save mode and guess what ... the battle starts. That's why I think it's a sudden Mod-problem, but which one? :P

Can someone help me out here?

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

3 hours ago, Aslain said:

What is frequency of occurence? Try without WGL skins, maybe they are still bugged (that's why it was removed last time).

Every time. I can't play with the modpack anymore.

But I read here that the WGL skins are maybe causing the issue. I can't test it now, but tomorrow I'll remove them and try again.

I will keep in touch. 

I have exactly the same Problem with the Modpack since: v9.18.0 #15 & v9.18.0 #16 (29-04-2017).

Yesterday 3 battles tried again and again this result (With WGL camouflage installed). In safe mode it runs but I would like to use the WGL camouflage (and a few other mods). I have just reinstalled the previous Version and no Problems.

Edit:

Just installed the new Version v9.18.0 #17 (30-04-2017) and tried with the WGL camouflage: The same problem. Just do not install the WGL camouflage = No Problems.

Edited by PallMaller

Today I started the day with re-installing the Modpack but this time without the WGL Skins and everything works just fine. I have the feeling that those WGL Skins are causing a lot of trouble from time to time. :( I'm sorry for that because I was the one who asked to implement them into the modpack.

Now I found another bug in the modpack (maybe I have to start a new topic for that?): by uninstalling the WGL Skins also the settings-button in the lower right corner of my garage is gone. So now I can't change the settings for my Vertical Tech-Tree and activate the screensaver for my altered garage. 

Snap 2017.05.01 - 002.png

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Angel_Arrow said:

Today I started the day with re-installing the Modpack but this time without the WGL Skins and everything works just fine. I have the feeling that those WGL Skins are causing a lot of trouble from time to time. :( I'm sorry for that because I was the one who asked to implement them into the modpack.

Now I found another bug in the modpack (maybe I have to start a new topic for that?): by uninstalling the WGL Skins also the settings-button in the lower right corner of my garage is gone. So now I can't change the settings for my Vertical Tech-Tree and activate the screensaver for my altered garage. 

Snap 2017.05.01 - 002.png

As of this problem, go to Tech-tree window and press F8.

1 hour ago, Aslain said:

As of this problem, go to Tech-tree window and press F8.

Thanks man! Again something I've learned. :P

But now I still haven't got my screensaver. But no worries ... without will do just fine. ;)