No Ammo in SPGs

• Administrator
20 hours ago, Werner_von_Seitz said:

When my mods are installed there is no ammo in my spgs and I cannot put any in.  So far I have not narrowed down which mod this is.  Any ideas?

What is your spg?

I tested same mods like the ones from your logs, on my spg's and no issues there. I can see ammo and change it.

Can confirm this issue is present. Apparently your arty will get its old loadout. Example, in my case with Pz Slf IVb, when modpack is active it retains the old HE-HEAT-AP ammo lineup. since that conflicts with the current lineup of HE only, it causes a contradiction that prevents loading any ammo and consumables.

Basically speaking, it's an error, and I dunno which mod is causing that. It SHOULDN'T be Zorgane's since that only affects sound, and not the garage itself.

here's the logs. love that Logs Archiver, aslain

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

This is odd cause out of all the mods I have I haven't had this problem come up at all on my spg's. I downloaded all 3 of your logs and compared to mine and the biggest difference I see that Aslain said would cause it is the gnomefathers gun sounds, the one thing I don't have installed, I can probably confirm this further if I install that mod and see if it changes anything but I would be willing to bet that it is the cause. Yes it's a sound mod, but it's very well possible that it might be affecting it in some way. Perhaps try removing the sound mod and see if it fixes it? @Aslain Not sure what spg's you have that might have been affected by the changes brought into the game by patch 9.18 but if any of the spg's you have that had the ap rounds would be the only ones that would be causing this problem for example the tier 10 american T92 I believe had AP rounds before 9.18 @bubs79  @Wolvenworks @Werner_von_Seitz maybe try telling Aslain what tanks you are using so he can use the same or a comparable one to test the theory as well. Just my thoughts on the whole problem

I'm just installing new modpack, I will try the grille , using same mods ,  if the problem with the ammo for grille is still there  , I will remove the gun sounds    and see if its that ,

I did notice on  zorgans  post in wot forum  he did say the gun sound mod may give  false info on some tanks  .

ok I found out the problem,   I installed modpack, with all mods that I normally use ,  I went through all the spgs to check the ammo , only 1   that wudnt  let me load ammo was the birch gun. 

so reinstalled modpack    without gnomefathers gun sounds , re checked all artys the birch gun  can now load ammo.  so for some reason gnomefathers gun sounds conflict with some artys info .  

its not a big deal to me as I don't use the birch gun so ill keep using the gun sounds .  

11 hours ago, Quaksen said:

Probably related to the tank scripts that are edited to change the gun sounds - the scripts might be pre-ammo changes, and thus fucks things up.

nah  its not mod related no way theres only certain creaturs that mess things up in this mdpack its our friends 

gremlins-remake.gif