Crashing after mod install

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Drunklesk said:

Game keeps crashing randomly, i uninstalled the mod pack and all worked fine, reinstalled and now i'm crashing again. Included logs.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Also Malwarebytes picks up the installer as a exploit, probably a false positive. Malwarebytes log also included.

wot-exploit.txt

I cannot guarantee that your file is clean, because it can get infected localy, then being reported as a virus and what not ;) I'm not telling it's the case, just saying.

That's why compare checksum of the file you downloaded with file I'm providing.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e89a9c216b8a33a3727c9eb91c5c2c34d20ac975f4a94ec12f4a2f77bf269b33/analysis/

As for crashing, remove Hangman and play few battles, maybe it will help you.

6 minutes ago, Aslain said:

I cannot guarantee that your file is clean, because it can get infected localy, then being reported as a virus and what not ;) I'm not telling it's the case, just saying.

That's why compare checksum of the file you downloaded with file I'm providing.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e89a9c216b8a33a3727c9eb91c5c2c34d20ac975f4a94ec12f4a2f77bf269b33/analysis/

As for crashing, remove Hangman and play few battles, maybe it will help you.

I have hangman and no random crashes, in fact my random crashes happened to stop after 9.18 came out and a couple modpack updates from there. @Drunkleskyou could try this, might be a big pain in the butt but you can find the problem faster, uninstall all your mods, and go through and reinstall them 1 section at a time for example:

1.  -----------------[ Over Target Markers (OTM) ]-------------------------------------
  2.  -------------------[ Panels & Windows (in-battle) ]--------------------------
  3.  ----------------------[ XVM Minimap ]-----------------------------------------------
  4.  ----------------------[ Hitlog Settings ]---------------------------------------------

ect. ect. I hope you understand this is going to be a long process but significantly shorter than installing one mod at a time logging in the game getting a couple battles in to verify the problem exists still or not then getting out and doing it all over again. Once you start having the problem again then you know what section it is and then it's the process of 1 mod at a time till you find what's causing the crash

• Aslain locked this topic