Milky's Mod Pack skins doesnt Work

Hello,

i started a thread on milky's post in the WOT forum. He can help me with the skin bug and now the VK4502B and Revalorise works. I must delete this A:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.18.0\scripts\item_defs\vehicles\(nation). But now my gun sounds are gone... 

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by Tank_389

u don't need to delete the folder  by my recogning,    one way around it is put the gun sounds folder into the  custom mod folder so u have the gun sounds all the time  the folder will mergre when u reinstall mudpack , it shud work that way

9 minutes ago, bubs79 said:

u don't need to delete the folder  by my recogning,    one way around it is put the gun sounds folder into the  custom mod folder so u have the gun sounds all the time  the folder will mergre when u reinstall mudpack , it shud work that way

That wouldn't work, since skins use mods folder, and audio mod uses res_mods :)

• Administrator
10 hours ago, Tank_389 said:

Hello,

i started a thread on milky's post in the WOT forum. He can help me with the skin bug and now the VK4502B and Revalorise works. I must delete this A:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.9.18.0\scripts\item_defs\vehicles\(nation). But now my gun sounds are gone... 

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Gun sounds are in conflict with tank skins, this is quite common. Zorgane sometimes releasing special compatibility scripts, but I don't see anything for Revalorise. So you need to decide, gun sounds or Milky skins.

• Upvote 1