Out of memory crashes

I am getting regular out of memory crashes.  I should have plenty of RAM for the game.  I have 32GB of system and 8GB of VRAM.  I attached the logs for reference.  

I also have to clear my cache (delete the world of tanks folder in %temp%) to launch the game in anything but safe mode.  

Of note, game runs perfectly 100% stable in safe mode.  

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

what do u mean by crashes ?? what happens  ? describe in detail ?  r u using a laptop or pc .   just incase someone might be able to help u out  a bit more info would be nice .

6 hours ago, Aslain said:

It's for sure local issue. In your logs I even see that DxDiag crashed previously. Make sure all your drivers are up to date. Check your GFX card, I think the low memory issue lays in there, not in system memory.

I agree with aslain , it cud be  yer graphics card memory,  I been having a few crash problems myself ,  but that only happens when I  press windows key during game to go back to desktop ,  then when I re enter game  my  game sometimes freezes , I ut that down to the graphics card memory getting locked out  , as  when I try to go back to desktop I get a black screen.