Artillery aiming???

I have a little weird thing happening to me. When you press "T" I still get the "Attack" message not the aiming at a certain place on the ground thing. I can't aim with arty I can only attack or mark a target I am attacking. Is this something that the mod is doing or is it the game not functioning properly with the mod???

Battle Assistant works fine and all the other options work fine. I have never been able to use the new "Aim" option that arty is supposed to have.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by FarGloom

If you are aimed at the enemy tank, you get the "attacking this tank" notification. If you aim at the ground next to the tank, you display the splash circle notification.

... but I'm fairly sure that the splash notification is a generic circle, and not variable due to the arty shell and its splash diameter.

as downinflames has said  ,  its working fine  the splash circle  will only appear if aiming  on the ground close to a tank ,  example a tank   is hiding behind a  a building   u cant aim directly at it but if u aim  at side of building  and u press t  the   splash circle will appear . if u aim directly  at a tank then the  attack message  will appear instead of the splash circle 

• 2 weeks later...

OKay I figured it out. for some reason at some point, the game assigned the letter T to both the aiming and the attack thing. The inf things kind of worked but it didn't install all my stuff properly. It recognized what I had previously setup, but did not re-download all the items. hopefully after this everything will be working again.