WoWS 0.6.5.0

Sniper

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just logon WoWS and found out that they did a reset to WoWS and my Aslain mods are not working .Now I know that somehow the WoWS in the NA comes out before the EN why I do not know.

But I'm just letting Aslain know so don't get your feathers all work up because I'm doing this.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to let you know that WoWS did a update this morning on the NA server. Now I know that Aslain is in the EN server and he will not be able to do the updates until it happens to EN server.

So just a friendly reminder on the WoWS updates.

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

Yea you would think since the game was founder over in the EU area you you would think that server wood have the newest updates before all of the others.

Actually, it makes more sense to start the implementation on the least populated server (NA) first.  The fewest number of people would be effected were there issues encountered during installation.  It also allows the software to be tested in a production environment before being rolled out to the more used servers.

17 minutes ago, 4GodNCountry said:

Actually, it makes more sense to start the implementation on the least populated server (NA) first.

Except RU (highest population) is usually the first to get the patches, both for World of Tanks, and World of Warships. (After the test server, that is)

Pretty sure RU gets WoWs patch the same day as NA.

EU, is always a day behind.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a friendly  reminder That when I log in WoWS this morning that WoWS did A WoWS 0.6.2.1 updates on the game .

Now another thing is I do appreciate everything that Aslain has done to provide us all these mods for us to use . 

To me it makes the game more eye friendly .

• Upvote 1

Just a friendly reminder that today when I logon WoWS the NA sever had did a updated form 0.6.2 to 0.6.3.0 .

Keep up the good work there Aslain your work is more than apperciated. 

Edited by Sniper