AMX M4 49 missing from carousel

Hi, I love your mods and you do great work!

I would however like to find a fix for a rather strange bug, My AMX M4 49 is the only tank I have that will not show up in my carousel no matter how I set filters! If I delete all filters it is still not shown. the only way I can retrieve it is to select it to the comparison viewer and click on the tank there.

If I uninstall your mod pack the tanks does show up in the carousel view. But I want your mod pack more than my AMX!

Lastly this has been true since I bought the tank when it was for sale months ago, over many updates.

Thanks,   Skydogz

shot_001.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• 4 months later...

I just bought the tank, so never selected 'reserve' never expected it to be there so thanks! (btw I have never sent a tank to reserve so it was new and my ONLY tank there!)

I never got a notification of reply to this so apologize for taking so long to find your response.

On 10/13/2017 at 11:24 AM, Quaksen said:

That's so bizarre if you just bought it, and it was placed as reserve :huh:

But glad you found it anyways :)

He never set it as reserve and it's still not set as reserve..... I have the same problem with a few of the lower tier tanks, they are not set as reserve too and still no not show in the carousel. It's a strange bug indeed but not one that bugs me too much.

Just now, Davidinlv82 said:

He never set it as reserve and it's still not set as reserve..... I have the same problem with a few of the lower tier tanks, they are not set as reserve too and still no not show in the carousel. It's a strange bug indeed but not one that bugs me too much.

His tank was, for whatever reason, set as reserve, since he found it there, and took it off reserve.

Did you try enabling the reserve filter, to look for those tanks?

It's the only reason a tank wouldn't show in the carousel with normal filters.

1 minute ago, Quaksen said:

His tank was, for whatever reason, set as reserve, since he found it there, and took it off reserve.

Did you try enabling the reserve filter, to look for those tanks?

It's the only reason a tank wouldn't show in the carousel with normal filters.

I guess I misread... And yes, not a I'm by far not a noob and know how to use the filters...... When I go back and buy a lower tier like tier 1 or 2 I have to go to the depot and select view in garage, it's very odd but run in safe mode and they are there.

So sounds like they are indeed in the reserve location. Since they aren't shown when filters are reset. You'd need to select the reserve filter, to have them show up, and remove them from reserve again.

XVM is hiding them, based on that - which is why they show up just fine in safe mode.

Again I have looked, not in reserve cannot even check or uncheck them from the carousel cause even when I have to go to my depot to get them to show in my garage they still don't show on the carousel...... Like really I do know how to use the filters and carousel lol None of this has to do with reserve....... They just simply don't show in the carousel. When I get a chance to I will get a screenshot to show you.

You must have something special happening then...

In all the other cases prior to yours - it's because of the XVM reserve filter, for some bizarre reason. Since tanks shouldn't be there before you put them there. Since the reserve filter is stored locally.

All others I've dealt with prior to you, has checked the reserve, found them there, and solved it.

So, don't know what to tell you. :)

It's not like I play low tier tanks a lot so it's never been that big of an issue, I only said something cause it was brought up. Never seen any errors in my python log when it happens either. Like I said I will when I get a chance if it happens again get screenshots and show you.