ammo clip in aim circle

here u go aslain   I'm using harpoon regular crosshair with 2dzoom custom aim circle , as u can see  the ammo clip  seems to be too close to the aim circle.   just wondering if it can be moved

shot_019.thumb.jpg.edc6b2f76325a9d95516eb20313fd999.jpg

shot_017.thumb.jpg.f89d7a96dd9d13692c40155150e22138.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by bubs79
20 hours ago, Aslain said:

I'm affraid I cannot do anything about it. It comes with certain crosshairs/aim circles and have no option to move it anywhere.

thanks for looking into for me.   ill just have to live with it .

Get rid of the aim circle and only use the one within Harpoon.....also your FPS is 22....In my opinion and I am no expert it seems to me you have far too many mods activated ....Your screen looks too crowded....just a thought....

24 minutes ago, Spazza said:

Get rid of the aim circle and only use the one within Harpoon.....also your FPS is 22....In my opinion and I am no expert it seems to me you have far too many mods activated ....Your screen looks too crowded....just a thought....

fps is due to my laptop  ,and its hardware, graphics card etc.     even in safe mode I can only get about 25 fps, on   medium settings ,  I get 50 -60   on minimum settings  but the game looks like Nintendo ds game  which is horrid lol   id rather  sacrifice  the fps for  better  looking game.

the screen is actually ok for me I'm use to it    ,  I can play pretty well with it like this 

heres a few screen shots

this one is with all mods on  with low graphic settings, it fluctuates between  37 and 45 fps depending on map

shot_022.thumb.jpg.447ca11df59ded7ca84c2cd6e9db46ce.jpg

this one is  no mods and low settings   fluctuates between  63 and 75 fps   so mods are causing a big fps drop  ,  

shot_021.thumb.jpg.171ac7ef4b1f5c49a68b82f519910a85.jpg

this one  medium settings no mods 

shot_020.thumb.jpg.6a7c39a58ede9756141033f5350c9c59.jpg

I just got to find the right balance of graphic settings and remove the  huge fps drop mod as something is  doing it .

12 hours ago, Spazza said:

It can be a juggle......I still muck around with it......... happy gaming 

i found a good balance and  graphics r pretty decent not great but   I'm happy with ,  I change  from using improved graphic settings to standard   using hd client , and  I'm sitting  at 30 fps  which is a lot better , a before  when having graphics settings too high I did notice that my game stuttered now and again when fps dropped too low.   so I'm pretty happy   how it works  now  my gameplay has slightly improved tdue to this too much more smoother 

• Aslain locked this topic