Classic Rock Game Music..

I'm just curious to what happened to the classic rock option for in game music.. I've been gone for a couple months, and now returned to many game changes. There are only two music options in the mod page. Two Steps from Hell? I'm not complaining (it sounds good), but I really miss the Classic Rock that was in the mod list. Could you please add that option back into the game mods? Thank You!

• Administrator
5 hours ago, IRONHIDE said:

I'm just curious to what happened to the classic rock option for in game music.. I've been gone for a couple months, and now returned to many game changes. There are only two music options in the mod page. Two Steps from Hell? I'm not complaining (it sounds good), but I really miss the Classic Rock that was in the mod list. Could you please add that option back into the game mods? Thank You!

Get it from here: https://koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/32379-09151-

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there anymore .pck files you can direct me to online that have newer Classic rock, or current american rock songs that I can add to the game? Can someone please post more options for music files? I've been searching with google, but can't find any. I love the Good_Old_Rock.pck, but It has some songs in it that are different languages. 

It's working fine, I just wanted new music. I am American, and some of the music in the file is not English. 

I was just curious if someone has any new music files that are classic rock, or similar (English music). 

Just looking for something new. I only use these mods for Music, Duke Nukem, and Boobs! These mods are awesome, and I love them. 

I will not play the game without Duke Nukem's voice, It makes the game 100x better!

I was just looking for some newer music files to patch into my game if anyone has some that they would like to share.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Aslain, will you please add the Old Rock Music back into your mod pack? I've tried several times to add it in my game folder (res_mods\0.9.22.0\audioww), but with no success. I stopped playing the game for a few months cause it don't work.  I'll be glad to pay you (donation) to fix it for me, please. It use to work just fine, but I can't get it working anymore since the 9.21 patch. I see that WoT is on 9.22 patch now. 

The mod author's say it works with 9.22 patch, but I can't get it to work. I'm at a loss, and don't know how to fix it. 

Edited by IRONHIDE