Crooks full nation skins

Sorry i just reinstalled the modpack without crooks. The right side and the deck looks perfect, just the left side off the hull is just black, on all the ships. And if i later include other skins, then they will also be black on the left side. Thats why i had to completely remove crooks skin pack. 

I´m not sure what a log is and how to get it;)

• Administrator

Your screenshot is from a night port, hard to spot a difference. Well I tried that skins on a more brighter port, and some ships looks like they have no skins on it's side, but not every ship. 

Nothing can be done about it anyway, I can remove the whole mod or leave it in current state. Crook has not updated that skins for a long time, they might get outdated slowly, with each WG changes to ship models.

2 hours ago, Aslain said:

Your screenshot is from a night port, hard to spot a difference. Well I tried that skins on a more brighter port, and some ships looks like they have no skins on it's side, but not every ship. 

Nothing can be done about it anyway, I can remove the whole mod or leave it in current state. Crook has not updated that skins for a long time, they might get outdated slowly, with each WG changes to ship models.

I'm using only wargaming's premium port, wouldn't make a difference as it shows 1 side of the ship with the skin and the other side without. Very well could do with the mod being outdated. Could leave it or remove it, up to you

• 1 year later...

I know this is an old thread, and this bug has long since been fixed. But this bug came about when WG changed some of the mechanics to lighting in the game, which made shading cause the loss of all alpha colours with the shaders my modpack used at the time whenever any dark shadows were cast on the ship. I had the friend of mine who makes the shaders to update them, fixing the bug.