installer.exe

sorry for 2 posts  in a row  but ive noticed this a few times now .

a few modpacks back the installer wud put the installer .exe into my downloads folder which it was good cos I cud run that installer when I needed to change something , but for some reason  the installer isn't going into the download folder and I cant bloody find the installer .exe anywhere  any help on this?

3 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Which browser?

Ctrl+J opens the Downloads window in Chrome, which has "Show in folder" for downloads - so you can find the folder it's being put into.

edge , it usually puts the .exe into the  windows download folder , but for somereason it hasn't been for few modpacks

Just now, Quaksen said:

It's Ctrl+J in Edge and IE as well :)

If you saved something else to another folder, it probably started saving new stuff there too.

anything I download goes into the main download folder , but its only happened since I updated to windws 10 creator version

added 2 minutes later

oh scratch it ive found it lol so dumb   ,    I just checked the view tab in  the downlad folder and  I just noticed the box for  file name extentions was unticked , lol someone flip me over like a light tank  hahaha dumbass I am,    it must be a preset for new windows version  lol

• Aslain locked this topic