Game Freezing When Returning to Garage

1 minute ago, mattdg69 said:

my game freeze after game and i use pacth 05.....

not wanting to sound like a prat but there is 2 other posts about this issue , please  take the time  to look for them   , it just saves aslain   time from checking different posts for same issue

2 minutes ago, tonowanda said:

dissabled the gun sounds,gnome fathers i belive,played a couple of matches so far with no problems.seems to me ,the gun sounds always seem  to be the culprit

it was happening in first mudpack without the gun sounds

1 hour ago, mattdg69 said:

sorry but i dont see nothing about pacth 05...what i see it suppose to be fix in new pacth 05.....sorry my english is very bad

It doesn't matter if the issue is in modpack 00 or 100, either way use a thread with the same problem to help cut out the extra work

Just updated to 9.19 today, straight to modpack 05.  Same problem as everyone else.  I noticed that the garage mod for research and stats does not update properly when the game hangs.  That suggests to me the problem is either with that mod, or with something that happens before that mod is accessed.

Also, when i force stop the game, either through Task Manager or by pressing Alt-F4, sometimes I can't reload the game because part of the game is still running.  In those cases, the app is stopped in Task Manager, but there is still a background process running that has to be terminated separately.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator
1 hour ago, bubs79 said:

well I removed all garage mods and it still happened , this is a complete puzzle  as wat is causing it

Indeed, it's very mysterious. Have you tried without XVM? I forgot add one mod to the list that is using modlistapi: chat kill messages.

All same, freezes nearly every other game. Shows the tank in the garage after battle and what looks like a heat wave coming up from underneath it (all wavy and animated) :'(

Can confirm that garage mods do not fix the issue. Can also confirm that I need to close the entire process in task manager, not just the application.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Uninstalling Shty's damage panels thing to see if that solves it, it was a problem WAY back in the day

Seems to be working, 3 games in a row now without an issue (was having one every 1-2 games)

Edited by kommador8t8
  • Administrator
3 hours ago, kommador8t8 said:

All same, freezes nearly every other game. Shows the tank in the garage after battle and what looks like a heat wave coming up from underneath it (all wavy and animated) :'(

Can confirm that garage mods do not fix the issue. Can also confirm that I need to close the entire process in task manager, not just the application.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Uninstalling Shty's damage panels thing to see if that solves it, it was a problem WAY back in the day

Seems to be working, 3 games in a row now without an issue (was having one every 1-2 games)

Allright, I will update Shtys panel today.

FOUND IT! Auto-equip is the gremlin. Tried it off & on a few times, and nailed it. Turn it off. (EKSPOINT_)

CRAP!!!! Worked for about 10 games, then froze again. Better than every game, but......

Edited by ImBonzo
  • Administrator
36 minutes ago, Daiesthai said:

Its not Shtys panel (I dont use that) , Issue is still happening to me, disables most of the mods in the modpack and its still happening.

Any damage panel, all panels requiring update.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Any damage panel, all panels requiring update.

Its nothing to do with damage panels, After turning off commander female crew sounds the issue is fixed for me. So its something to do with the in game option of changing commander voices and some conflict with one of your mods.

Edited by Daiesthai
59 minutes ago, Daiesthai said:

Its nothing to do with damage panels, After turning off commander female crew sounds the issue is fixed for me. So its something to do with the in game option of changing commander voices and some conflict with one of your mods.

I do not use any voice mods. :-\

Godzinę temu, Daiesthai napisał:

This didnt help in my case.

You might to try disabling the option "XMQP" in modxvm.com settings.

Edited by Foxs