YasenKrasen session mod - no previous battles results in notification center

Tried with YasenKrasen session and got no post battle results, than removed it, tried rest of other session mods: no problem, all ireults/nfo are there. YasenKrasen session mod needs new update (before latest update, it was all OK regarding post battle results

Edited by AchtungDichtung
On 6/1/2017 at 2:44 PM, AchtungDichtung said:

Tried with YasenKrasen session and got no post battle results, than removed it, tried rest of other session mods: no problem, all ireults/nfo are there. YasenKrasen session mod needs new update (before latest update, it was all OK regarding post battle results

I want your slippers!

• 3 weeks later...

YasenKrasen session   mods has not worked for me since 9.18. I select the battle log  from the right tab  but no information is displayed . I tried using a different battle sessions mod from your list and I still do not get the complete listing of the battles  and only the last one I played  I have attached the log files and  photos  Thank you sir for you help.. I am not a computer person and it took me about 30 minutes to find that zip folder you requested.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

shot_002.jpg

shot_004.jpg

3 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Have you tried to delete YK cache file? The one created in YK without addons is not compatible with the YK with addons, and vice versa.

how i can delete YK cache? when i install aslain i delete all cache even premium installs.. i'm ticking 4 boxes from top

• Administrator

Usually not checking Backup session stats cache is enough on reinstalling.

However this is beta mod, so it may not work with every mod combination, you may try to reduce mods amount, and find out which one is causing the problem.

6 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Usually not checking Backup session stats cache is enough on reinstalling.

However this is beta mod, so it may not work with every mod combination, you may try to reduce mods amount, and find out which one is causing the problem.

this happened after i think 8-9 update... 

vor 33 Minuten schrieb vasilis_74r:

Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe

added 2 minutes later

what log file you want?

You have to run the "Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe" and click on "Archive logs". After that wait a moment until it is finished. Then click on "Finish" and a new window should open where one file with the name "Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip" is. That's the file that Aslain needs.

• Upvote 1
  • Administrator

Because XVM is not using latest WN8 expected values, mostly because they are wrong. XVM devs are boycotting them. So basicaly every website using latest v30 values has them wrong ;) According to XVM devs but I think they are right about it.

33 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Because XVM is not using latest WN8 expected values, mostly because they are wrong. XVM devs are boycotting them. So basicaly every website using latest v30 values has them wrong ;) According to XVM devs but I think they are right about it.

i dont know who is wrong or right, but i'm sure that maybe none using real values according to main mission and use of any kind of vehicles... as for example a light should take a better rank not only for dmg but for spoting and all the other help inside battle.. because this is the main mission of lights... open the map and help heavies td and arty. if the values could modify with the main usage of every type of vehicles it would be more representative sample for the real values.. of course thats my opinion...