2 current issues

I am using damicles sight and I clicked the box underneath for custom crosshairs to glacient.  It did not work, so I tried melty's and it also did not work.  So I clicked the standard WOT sight and both those options and again it did not work for either.  Not sure if other mods are not letting it work or it just isn't working period.

Second issue is not really an issue but just something that bugs me a little.  I use the extra aim info mod, very handy for arty as it lets you know the shell fly time.  When I use the mod with server reticle the aim time never goes to 0.0.  It constantly flashes between 0.0 and 0.1, and it sometimes jitters the dispersion number too.  I was just curious if anyone else who uses this mod gets the same effect when server reticle is active. 

Also the extra aim info mod doesn't work in the new arty view mode.  The flight time says 0.1 no matter what or the last flight time.  I need to click into overhead arty mode then back to arty view to get the correct flight time.

If anyone can help me with these much appreciated.  Thanks.

Wait for the new modpack later this morning.  With the micro-patch we all received, things aren't working as normal at the moment.  Aslain will have to sprinkle his magic pixie dust on a lot of things and then we will be back to normal.

1 hour ago, Darth_Clicker said:

Wait for the new modpack later this morning.  With the micro-patch we all received, things aren't working as normal at the moment.  Aslain will have to sprinkle his magic pixie dust on a lot of things and then we will be back to normal.

I was having these issues prior to the new patch.  They are all old issues for me.