ammo switching

well im using the latest modpack and just noticed in game that when i try to force a reload to a different ammo type in game it wont switch it just highlights the ammo i want to switch to but doesnt trigger a reload.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

EDIT: i switched my crosshair from harpoon to taipan and now it triggers the reloading so i think harpoon crosshair was the issue

Edited by Draco912
26 minutes ago, Aslain said:

I cannot reproduce this problem, I see many errors in python, but can switch ammo.

ah ok not sure if it was a fluke for me then but since i changed my crosshair i can switch ammo and the game registers me switching so it makes me reload. i have been playing since i made this topic no issue so far. will continue and see if the issue comes back or not. thanks for the reply :)

I know this has nothing to do with the topic at hand, but I'm glad that some members of the community are willing to test out different mods to try and eliminate the bugs. Keep it up guys, I know Aslain does not have all of the time in the world to try out every single installation package!