Opposing teams tank names backwards

I don't know why but something took permission of (streams editor)Sed.exe, and it wouldn't copy over it, I couldn't even delete it, a simple restart into safe mode and i deleted sed.exe and than reinstalled the mod all works well now.

Thanks for the help.

2 hours ago, Fbomb said:

I get this very thing also--ONLY the enemy stuff gets backwards. In addition, all other XVM-type stuff ceases working, it's like I'm playing vanilla. Restarting game doesn't fix it, have to reboot pc

Pas2Jsq.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

This happened to me a few times, but only if I went into battle with the contacts list open. I did a few test runs and that seems to be the major culprit. Don't have contact list open, and you should be fine.

On 6/11/2017 at 5:57 PM, kommador8t8 said:

This happened to me a few times, but only if I went into battle with the contacts list open. I did a few test runs and that seems to be the major culprit. Don't have contact list open, and you should be fine.

Did it once last night (only played like 11 battles) with contacts list closed. I clicked for the next match, and then the screen went black for an inordinate amount of time...was about to reboot pc, and the screen came back. The game had re-started during that span, was about 20 seconds into that next match, and icons were now correct. (Didn't have stats or anything, but that came back on the following match) I dunno, it's too sporadic to diagnose at this point. I expect whatever combination of thins cause it will go away soon enough

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 08/06/2017 at 10:53 PM, Aslain said:

Check your antivir or something like this, a lot of batch scripts failed durring the installation. Something on your PC blocked them, hence your issues.

On 08/06/2017 at 9:48 PM, Quaksen said:

Did you select proper option for mirroring in the modpack?

Hard to tell without logs, as always required when posting a bug report.

If it's a Ranked Battle-thingie, it's not fixed in XVM.

2 hours ago, Trophy79 said:

Same issue.  Pretty annoying since it's hard to tell what tanks you're up against.

I tried changing different options.....haven't had this problem with previous releases.

check out these answers its probably one of them.

• Aslain locked this topic