Modpack won't finish installation

Hello!
I'd like to ask for help about the installation of the modpack.

It has been like this since a long time..:(
When i try to press install after i select the mods i want to install, it starts installing them, but when it gets to the "finishing installation" part, the installer freezes, cant do anything with it, only close it with Task Manager.
Some mods installed correcty, some mods work only party, like chat is not visible, part of the mods are not working.
Any help would be appriciated.

Ps.

I have reinstalled my PC since my first try, but the problem is still the same

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue. Installs everything find but hangs at finishing installation. It's almost like there's a pop up somewhere hidden, because you can't click anywhere without the error ding. I haven't been able to install mods for a while now. I took a break from WoWS so it didn't matter much at first, now that i'm getting back into the game, it's a real issue.

And I believe I have the texture based ambient occlusion option selected. I'll check again once I've closed out this current install.

2 minutes ago, vonkeebler said:

And I believe I have the texture based ambient occlusion option selected. I'll check again once I've closed out this current install.

That mod has a LOT of files, and it's quite well packaged. It takes a lot of time to unpack/extract, depending on your computer.

I think someone else had this issue a while back, you might try a few things (if you haven't already).

1. Download the modpack again and try installing from that fresh download.  There may have been some issue with your original download (it happens sometimes).

2. Disable your antivirus and try installing.  Sometimes that prevents things from happening.