Artillary sighting issue

Since the last WOT updates and with respect to artillary, I have been unable to move the sight reticle on the target. I can hit shift, bring up the map, right click on a target which appears instantly, but I'm unable to move the sight on the map. It's very frustrating. The mouse will only allow very minimal movement... in extreme slow motion at best. I have uninstalled and reinstalled WOT and Aslains Mods but to no avail. Has anyone encounter this same problem... and if so.... is there a fix? Thanks all.

It is probably that your mouse control settings have somehow been changed.  In the picture below, you can adjust your mouse sensitivity.  In your case, it is probably the one I have marked.  The positions mine are in are the default positions.  You also may have to adjust the trajectory view too...if it has also been moved.

If you are playing the game with the default vanilla keyboard settings for all controls, you can simply click the default button at the bottom and everything will be reset.  But, if you have made changes to your keyboard controls and you click default, it will reset EVERY keyboard control and you will have to reconfigure.  Of course, after making any changes you must click Apply to save your changes.

These settings are saved in  the game cache in order that they are carried over from update to update.  This cache is apparently left behind when you uninstall, therefore the reinstall didn't help you.  In Aslain's Installer, there is the option during the install process to delete this cache if you ever have problems like this again.  This way, you dont have to reinstall the game if you cant find the problem.

I hope this helps you.

mouse sensitivity.jpg