no coonfigs or mods loading

to sum it up after installing mudpack I start game , it asked for me to restart client for  sound bank. etc  no problem , after I restarted it asked me to restart again , strange did this  , went into game and I notice  that my carasoul is standard   , so I go into game  , icons aren't mirrored correctly , my otm  setup is missing   and now has standard otm   , player panel is not what I had selected . it looks  like xvm problem . I notice the reerror under loading page 

shot_001.jpg

shot_002.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by bubs79
3 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Looks like my bug, I will try to patch it asap.

oh ok its a bug u had  . I'm just in middle of comparing  my  custom mod files with  the modpack files lol      iil wait for ur fix  thanks @Aslain

• Administrator

Hmm, for now I cannot reproduce it with your config, I simply not getting this bug. So you modded it, that's why you may get this.

Compare my battlelabels.xc and battlelabelstemplates.xc with your config.

6 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Hmm, for now I cannot reproduce it with your config, I simply not getting this bug. So you modded it, that's why you may get this.

Compare my battlelabels.xc and battlelabelstemplates.xc with your config.

I just reinstalled mudpack without any of my  config files in  custom mod folder and play the game all panels etc  came up normal . so I just came to the same query as u I  have to compare both those files   and put my config intothe   new file ,   as it looks like new file maybe . 

Edited by bubs79

found the problem     the team rating part wasn't on the  my  battlelabelstemplates.xc  file   this may  have caused   the rest not to work . 

only thing I had changed was the position of the efficiency bar so was quick to just   swap it over . ill get back to u in 5 mins  once ive re run it all

• Aslain locked this topic