XVM color issues, how to change?

I keep trying out different player panels, because essentially I don't think that 57% WR and 8k+ Eff should be displayed as green, but it does. There is a slight problem with the "Preview" option in the installer in that its sample, the win rates of the sample are 53% and below, so I am not sure if it even will work to change the colors.

Here; I tried a different players panel just as an example, but that doesn't seem to change the colors, not the way if I choose quickybabies set which those colors seemed a bit off as well.

vztcbHC.jpg

I was thinking 51-52 light green 53-54 green 55-56 light blue-ish 57-58 blue 59-60 light purple and so on.

I usually leave players panels unchecked, though I use solos OTM recently which seems to be closer to what they should be.

Thanks for your help!

Edited by ColubrineDeuce
percents changed
  • Administrator

Color ratings is depening of what color scheme you will have selected in the modpack. It's no related to panels you select.

The preview on panels and otm is just a screenshot taken some time ago, sometimes very long time ago, where values for color ranges were different, so don't look at those values at all. Just use that preview for overall look of given panel.

• Upvote 1

Ok, so color is just dependent on this section;
4oJRbuk.jpg

Given there is no preview panel, is there a way to know which are which so that I don't have to guess and do trial by error?

I guess this is what I was getting at, it seems like I have tried almost all of these over the 2 years I have used your pack, and I can't seem to just get the aforementioned color scale. 51-52% light green, 53-54 green, 55-56 light blue, 57-58 blue. If you could just tell me what scale that is, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks!

On 6/18/2017 at 7:39 AM, Quaksen said:

WoTLabs 10 steps is something like this:

H7TcGzG.png

Ok, thank you.
And yeah, so I guess there isn't one that has 53-54 as dark green? Not sure who at 61% thinks they are blue either.
I have ran into this before, players think my scale is bunk because they look blue when they should be purple. Likewise, 53% shouldn't be blue as far as I have ever known.

Though at least now I understand it better, so thanks for that.

Thanks
CD

Edited by ColubrineDeuce
I see the scales are added, thanks

Here's the link to the colors.xc file from WotLabs:

http://wotlabs.net/files/colors.xc

Here's the most current scale, found at http://www.wotlabs.net/

59485b10eedf6_wotlsbsxvmcolorscale.PNG.051a661173f10dc52684141b1284e895.PNG

I'm also finding I thought that they round win-rate to whole numbers, so a 48.51% win-rate is displayed as yellow, but a 48.49% win-rate is displayed as orange, but looking at the colors.xc file, it looks like that information may be outdated.  I'll have to check it in game..

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, downinflames said:

Here's the link to the colors.xc file from WotLabs:

http://wotlabs.net/files/colors.xc

Here's the most current scale, found at http://www.wotlabs.net/

59485b10eedf6_wotlsbsxvmcolorscale.PNG.051a661173f10dc52684141b1284e895.PNG

I'm also finding I thought that they round win-rate to whole numbers, so a 48.51% win-rate is displayed as yellow, but a 48.49% win-rate is displayed as orange, but looking at the colors.xc file, it looks like that information may be outdated.  I'll have to check it in game..

Thanks.

Aslain did add them to the Preview option in the modpack, and yeah that is it.

Its not really what I am looking for though, nor is any of the color options, now that I can see in the modpack.

Though I might add I don't remember 54% being blue back in the day at least. But all in all it isn't too bad.

And yes, that is the way I understood it, .51 rounds up the color and percent displayed.