Bring back ARP Commander Voices

I have tried every other modpack containing ARP Voiceovers but none seem to work.

I had been using it when it was available in aslain's mod.

Please bring back the ARP voice overs as it is the only thing not added ( Duke nukem, dasha perova are all retained from previous versions) since a few updates .

Hey MarshalYoda. My friend and I just got back into the game yesterday. I noticed the ARP voices were gone too.

I will say I tried 2 other ARP voice mods. I only tested Captain Gunzou's voice, as that is the one I always played with. 1 of the mods the voice was all garbled, and didn't even play all the sounds. The other one didn't even show the voices at all.

I thought I remembered the Aslain modpack having ARP voices, but they were removed some time ago. Compatibility problem maybe?

That makes sense. I figured it was a compatibility issue with the current game version. I'll take a look and see if I could restore (at least until they're back in the game itself) the ARP voices.

Thanks also Aslain for all the work you do making and managing this modpack!

On 6/24/2017 at 3:13 PM, FadelessEVO said:

That makes sense. I figured it was a compatibility issue with the current game version. I'll take a look and see if I could restore (at least until they're back in the game itself) the ARP voices.

Thanks also Aslain for all the work you do making and managing this modpack!

Update: With some tips/guidance from MajorRenegade on the WoWs forums, I figured out how to fix the Arp voices, without having to re-generate all new wem files. I currently have 7 voices done and tested, and they are working good.

I should have all of the Arp voices completed within the next 1 day or so. I'll upload and share the voicepack, so people can enjoy using the voices again. You could even add it to your modpack if you'd like Aslain. Just let me know what you'd need from me to do that.

Edited by FadelessEVO
Changed to reflect more current update info