WN8 - Modpack

• hi 

I have noted a small bug  : in different WOT sites , my WN8 is : 1145. In the game with the mod it is displayed 1132.
    It appeared several weeks ago , i think this is due to VK 100.01 P .I m really not sure, but strangely, When i have unblocked it, i noticed the damage reference is not displayed in the game fot tyhe VK 100.01P.

Does somebody else encounter the same issue ?

Thanks in advance !

• Administrator

It's not a bug, XVM is using own expected WN8 values since a few months now, the other websites are using another one.

They (XVM devs) have not updated to latest values, because the new values according to them are not right, and they are boycotting them.

Thank you for the quick answer. This is appealing another question :

What is my real WN8 ? The one i see in the game ?

Maybe a stupid question but....Is there any other wot RELIABLE and UP-TO-DATE website where i can follow my WN8 and stats in real time ?

• Administrator

According to the XVM devs their WN8 is more reliable, because is not spoiled by a "troll" values from latest wn8 expected values v30 (created by wotlabs). I think we must live with this until they create new rating called WN9. There is some problem in calculating meds and some lights in new expected values, they could not solve it properly and set crazy high values for a few tanks. XVM didn't agree with that change and is still using v29, with few little changes, and it's called v29.1 or something. 

WN9 keeps getting delayed.  Wargaming made WN9 difficult to implement when they did the changes to the light tanks and did not change the tank IDs when the tiers of the tanks changed.

The current WN8 values from Wotlabs are being used until a less labor intensive method develops to update them.  The current method is labor intensive and is done by people who volunteer their time.  The people at Wotlabs are looking into a way to pull data form the servers and auto generate expected values in a less labor intensive fashion.  The current WN8 values from Wotlabs are a general placeholder that goes by tier and tank type and is less specific to the individual tanks.  That's why some sites are not using the Wotlabs values.

Noobmeter gives me a 2172 recent WN8

Wotlabs gives me a 1934 recent WN8

Both sites use different expected values.

Edited by Bavor
fixed typos

The highest number is always the correct one...right?:P

To add to the confusion, vBaddict has some problems with something too.  According to them I have played my BC 155 58 in over 126 million battles.  I am Darth Clicker....the biggest clicker in the game probably, but even I haven't clicked that much. :D

• Upvote 2

I just played a game in my strv s1 and on the top right corner it said my WN8 was 10910 so then the battle ends with a win and i seen the yasen krasen in the announcmets thing and it said my WN8 was 6288 so does anybody have that problem with there mods or what? pic to see what i am seeing  

WN8 wrong.JPG

Edited by GRIDLOK
spelling
  • GRIDLOK changed the title to WN8 during game says higher then after the game ends in yasen krasen