[0.6.7.0] Arpeggio Voice Pack

Hey everyone. Just got the voices completed and uploaded. Not sure which forum section to share these or where submit to Aslain for modpack, so I'll just put the download links here.

Mod Information:

World of Warships Arpeggio Voice Pack

Fixed voices to be compatible with 0.6.6.1, 0.6.7.x and up

Voices included: Ashigara, Captain Gunzou, Haguro, Haruna, Hiei, Iona, Kirishima (based on Kirishima Bear), Kongou, Myoko, Nachi, and Takao

Download Links:

- Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0S2UsTOng0gZEt1Tjd1MVFSeFU?usp=sharing

- MediaFire: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/160ssi01bdm9m/ARP_Voice_Pack

I uploaded both .zip and .7z copies. The .7z is a smaller download, but you need the 7-zip (free) program to unzip it. The .zip version is a bigger download, but can be unzipped from Windows or Mac directly.

• Upvote 2
13 hours ago, Aslain said:

Moved to fan zone :)

Hey thanks for moving this to a better section.

I have fixed (or made better I hope) the ship detection sounds. I went through each voice, and renamed and changed the files around a bit. I tested each voice in game in 1-2 battles, using St Louis or Tenryu T-III cruisers. I noticed the ship detection sound played for each voice. In my case, a few battles it didn't play right away though. It seemed that would happen if a ship was beyond my firing range when appearing at the beginning of a match. Eventually the sound seemed to play, so I am guessing that's more of a game mechanic causing that.

Anyways, the I uploaded the revised soundpack, available at the same download links above.