Modpack link problem

I don't normally use Microsoft Edge browser but it was apparently the default browser for some links when I clicked to download your mod pack. I could not download at all from the Adf.ly website as every page was just advertising, many looking very seedy and were blocked as unsafe. There was never a download for your mod.

I copied the link and opened with Opera browser and it worked without issues. I'm guessing that this is due to more malware being targeted at Microsoft programs, but was wondering if a different file host might be possible.

Thank you for your work on this mod installer.

• Administrator

Moved to proper topic.

Follow this and you are safe: Important download guide:  http://i.imgur.com/odkwHUc.png

odkwHUc.png

I have tried to download modpack multiple times, and never encountered any issues. Just ignore what you see in marked area, and ignore the new pages that are being opened, they are land of scam and dragons ;)

Never download any special downloaders, never give your email, or your phone number, I never asked for this.

Ultimately if you still cannot handle this procedure, consider a different way of supporting my work (paypal or patreon) and use direct link provided on download page.