6.7.0 v2 file not found.

• 3 weeks later...

i know this topic is a little old, but i am also getting the same error on this one, current installer version is 6.7.1_01 (latest)

i have checked my internet and its all fine... just letting you know. and apologise if i should of made a new topic , i thought i would try and keep it to the same topic .

i redownloaded the mod just to be sure, still the same error

keep up the good work team

Edited by darkdaz
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, darkdaz said:

i know this topic is a little old, but i am also getting the same error on this one, current installer version is 6.7.1_01 (latest)

i have checked my internet and its all fine... just letting you know. and apologise if i should of made a new topic , i thought i would try and keep it to the same topic .

i redownloaded the mod just to be sure, still the same error

keep up the good work team

Fixed.

Ehrmm is the current release for the version of wows that just went live today in NA . with dunkirk enabled?

Because when i use the installer it says "unsuitable client" detected. i also removed it fully and it still does that,and the mods

clearly are not working either. Its kind of a stupid question but im a old fart and confused.

Edited by sabrehawk

Give it a day or so and Aslain should have a new mod pack ready for the 0.6.8 patch that hit today (18 JUL).  I believe he's on the EU server and I think they're a day behind us so he can't do anything until he gets the patch.

• Aslain locked this topic