Anihe

New custom dynamic crosshair

Hi,

Anyone knows how the new dynamic crosshair works? It even scales based on the current range you're aiming at.

I've tried to find the original post to maybe find some explanation, but I cant find it.

Hello. If you asking about nomogram crosshair here is some info:

Upper scale graduated for 30 knot speed in seconds for shells flytime. So if you see target with known speed of 30 knots and shells will fly to it 5 sec, aim at 5 on upper scale

Lower is the same but for 20 knot speed

Edited by r82ko
  • Upvote 1

Hi  Installed Aslains Latest Mod Pack  The Crosshair Nomagram Dynamic is not appearing. Selected Dynamic.  The standard Dynamic is still active.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

22 minutes ago, CaptainGeech said:

Hi  Installed Aslains Latest Mod Pack  The Crosshair Nomagram Dynamic is not appearing. Selected Dynamic.  The standard Dynamic is still active.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Could you check what "ngCrosshair" says in: \res_mods\0.6.8.1\alt_hud\settings.xml ?

If it's set to false, that would be why.. and it's probably a minor bug in the installer based on your selections in the modpack. (Please attach log files for your current installation :) )

I do not have \res_mods\0.6.8.1\alt_hud\settings.xml .  No Alt_Hud Folder.  I will post this in Bugs As well. Thnaks.

Do you see my signature? It has a link to the guide that explains step-by-step how to upload required log files :)

added 0 minutes later

The important part is:

- Run special application: >> Aslains_WoWs_Logs_Archiver.exe << (which can be found in the game installation folder or as shortcut on your windows desktop) it will create Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip file, attach that file to your thread, it's mandatory !!! I don't need any other logs, only that particular zip file. Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip can be found in game folder inside Aslains_Modpack directory.

Hello,

I just ran the Aslain mudpack installer again.  It generated the Alt_Hud folder this time.  I looked in the Settings.xml and ngCrosshair is set true.  Still not New dynamic crosshair  still just the standard Dynamic.  Attached is the latest log.

Thank you very much for helping.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Hmm, it's working fine for me.

I got dynamic selected in the ingame settings, and seeing the new crosshair, with markers above and below the line.