Download is slow

Could be any one of the servers your connection passes through, that slows it down.

Not really something you just go fixing or speeding up. Just try again some other time, or if you have the option, try using a proxy or vpn.

That's about all I can tell you.

On 7/10/2017 at 1:36 AM, Aslain said:

Must be your location. I have no problem to download at full speed.

Could be idk I tried resetting my wifi and stuff plus downloaded other stuff it was getting full speed but it was only aslain that was slow so idk if its my location or something

added 0 minutes later
8 hours ago, Battlenat0r said:

It's the same with me as well, but it goes from 528kbps to 1,6mbps eventho I have 30/30mbps connection.
But doesn't take that long with the selection I have. But has never ran full speed for me.

Same mine takes 20-30 mins depending on what mods I select but yeah

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/07/2017 at 11:18 AM, Predator_1 said:

I download stuff with 6 MB/s or above but when installing mods with aslain I get 50 kb/s does anybody know how to fix this or increase the speed ?

Did you find a fix? I have the same problem. only hit 70kb/s

Your connection passes through several servers between you and the end point.

The routes taken between you and end point can be different, depending on a lot of things.

So it's not something that's an easy fix - since it could be many things.

Mine's at 7kb/s.  Before, I didn't have much problems downloading mods.  Usually, takes some minutes.  After the latest update to the installer, the Arpeggio skin pack alone is downloading at 6 to 7 kb/s.  I have about 1.34gb to download.  It's going to take me 52+hours to download the whole thing. :(  I have a 20mb/s download speed.  I'm not sure what else to do.  I'm in Asia btw.

Edited by Vosh