RDDT EU Community

emblem_195x195.png

The RDDT international community was started in 2011 and since then has always been a stable, active and sociable part of the WoT community.

Now, what can you as player expect from RDDT?

• RDDT is the main clan of the community that is active in CWs, SHs, WG-tournaments, ESL and essentially all competitive facets of the game
  • Active T8 CW and clan-campaigns
  • Stronghold skirmishes in-between clan wars + drunkholds & moneyholds (50% credit bonuses)
  • Lots of opportunities for platoons with other members of the community
  • Social nights with the other RDDT clans
  • A laid back environment without the super serious attitude of the bigger clans but still the competitive drive to be better

Our terms of recruitment:

• Recent WN8 of 2000+, 55% Recent WR
  • At least 2 T8 META Tanks (T8 - IS-3, T32, AMX 50 100, Defender, Patriot, Emile I, LTTB, Scorpion and GF)
  • At least 2 T10 META tanks. (Obj.140, BC25-T, TVP, Maus, T110E3, 113, 50B, Strv 103B, and STB-1)
  • Be an active and friendly member of the community (Active 4-5 nights a week)
  • TeamSpeak 3 and a working microphone, as well as a good grasp of spoken and written English.
  • 18+, with a reasonable level of maturity, and willingness to play as part of a team.
  • Desire to actively participate in clan activities and help improve the clan.

If this has woken your interest please contact one of our recruiters.

All applicants are judged on an individual basis.

emblem_195x195.png

RDDTF

The 2nd clan of the community, it focuses mainly on SH and T8 CWs

Our Requirements are:

• 2000 battles played
  • recent WN8 of at least 1400
  • At least 2 T6 META tanks (T6 - Cromwell and Type 64)
  • At least 2 T8 META tanks (T8 - IS-3, T32, AMX 50 100, Defender, Patriot, Emile I, LTTB, Scorpion and GF)

If this sounds like a desirable community for you to join, please contact any executive officer.

QpoJK7u.png

RDDTR

The 3nd Clan of the community, it focuses mainly on SHs and Platooning

Our Requirements are:

• 2000 Battles played
  • Recent WN8 of at least 800
  • At least 1 T6 META tanks (T6 - Cromwell and Type 64)
  • And be willing to be social and active on TS

If this sounds like a desirable community for you to join, please contact one of the community recruiters or any of the community XO's

WoT Site
WoT Forum

TeamSpeak and Slack (community forum) are required for all members of the community
Recruiters from any of the 3 clans may be contacted if you wish to join the community

Teamspeak-Adress: 85.236.101.5:11417

Edited by 999spike999
insert links
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We are still looking for players, join us :-)

Am 12.8.2017 um 08:58 schrieb Capt_Reginald_Black:

im looking for a clan but im a crazy guy.  my skills in strongholds and stuff is great but my wn8 is crap as I just play randpoms for fun or id go insane with the amount of bots and tomato players who ruin randoms.  

Hello Captain,

if you are still looking for a clan, come to our TS and lets chat.

9 hours ago, Lieblingsmensch said:

We are still looking for players, join us :-)

Hello Captain,

if you are still looking for a clan, come to our TS and lets chat.

yes but not overly active atm as busy running my business and building a new building at same time so quite tired by time i get in at night.

11 hours ago, Lieblingsmensch said:

We have three clans for every skill and activity, just join the community and give what you can and want :-)

You will find us here when you are in the mood to play:

85.236.101.5:11417

been on the ts a few times and waited around but people join the lobby then leave and no ones been in to say hi.