Install error

Okay I tried downloading your new version #16.

I get the following error, I also get this error with the old version #15 now. So I cannot re-install the software at all.

I have the latest version of the NA server WoT.

install_error.jpg

It does go into the actual install but fails halfway through it.

Edited by FarGloom

I suspect a problem with your current installation of WoT.  It seems to be a local issue on your machine/with your setup based on the fact that others aren't reporting the same problem.  Maybe something got changed in your registry etc and made things wonky.  I suggest reinstalling WoT and see if that corrects your problem.  Good luck.

• Administrator
10 hours ago, FarGloom said:

Okay I tried downloading your new version #16.

I get the following error, I also get this error with the old version #15 now. So I cannot re-install the software at all.

I have the latest version of the NA server WoT.

install_error.jpg

It does go into the actual install but fails halfway through it.

It's just warning window, it still allows the installation to provided warning. Have you tried it?

Attach logs, you didn't provide them.

12 hours ago, Darth_Clicker said:

I suspect a problem with your current installation of WoT.  It seems to be a local issue on your machine/with your setup based on the fact that others aren't reporting the same problem.  Maybe something got changed in your registry etc and made things wonky.  I suggest reinstalling WoT and see if that corrects your problem.  Good luck.

It may be a problem with my current installation of WoT, but since I have it both on my laptop and my desktop and get the same error, I find it hard to believe.

Well never mind now, 5th time installing it seems to have been the charm. Case closed.

Edited by FarGloom
Resolved
  • Aslain locked this topic