Climb Route mod

• 2 weeks later...

"Navigator" is not the same mod as "Pathfinder". They do the same thing, but not from the same author. Navigator download is quite large (~80MB) and contains boosting paths for jus a few maps. Pathfinder is a much smaller download, contains more paths on more maps, but is quite taxing on the system and causes noticeable FPS drops.

But, there is a third option called "Tank Trajectory", which Aslain added to the modpack recently. It has the most paths, it's small, not causing FPS drops, AND has the option of recording your own paths.

Try them out, they're completely legal.

Edited by zzarac
10 hours ago, zzarac said:

"Navigator" is not the same mod as "Pathfinder". They do the same thing, but not from the same author. Navigator download is quite large (~80MB) and contains boosting paths for jus a few maps. Pathfinder is a much smaller download, contains more paths on more maps, but is quite taxing on the system and causes noticeable FPS drops.

But, there is a third option called "Tank Trajectory", which Aslain added to the modpack recently. It has the most paths, it's small, not causing FPS drops, AND has the option of recording your own paths.

Try them out, they're completely legal.

i have all 3 installed , I use them all , I haven't noticed  any fps drop on my games .  the navigator   mod  is ok   it puts small circles on the minimap and map at battle loading screen, which is quite good  , the pathfinder is good  as u can switch it off or on during gameplay which  helps if u experience fps drop ,  but the  pathfinder , it has more routes  and  as u said u can record but only problem is if u press the record button by mistake  , the lines r recorded even in  another battle on that map which is quite annoying .   but  not one mod ha every route  , every one has one that the others don't have , hence y I use the 3  so I know every route , I just toggle between them to see  wat is wat during start of timer  so I know wat one to use

added 1 minute later
Just now, bubs79 said:

i have all 3 installed , I use them all , I haven't noticed  any fps drop on my games .  the navigator   mod  is ok   it puts small circles on the minimap and map at battle loading screen, which is quite good  , the pathfinder is good  as u can switch it off or on during gameplay which  helps if u experience fps drop ,  but the  pathfinder , it has more routes  and  as u said u can record but only problem is if u press the record button by mistake  , the lines r recorded even in  another battle on that map which is quite annoying .   but  not one mod ha every route  , every one has one that the others don't have , hence y I use the 3  so I know every route , I just toggle between them to see  wat is wat during start of timer  so I know wat one to use.

so far best tanks ive used and have reached almost every point   have been the m41 90   ,  t64  bc 12 .       I prefer bc 12  as t has the hp