3D Icons and garage display

38 minutes ago, pavelow360 said:

When selecting 3D icons with roman tiers, it does not work in game. Also, not all of my tanks show up in the garage even after changing the filter to display that country and type of tank. The specific tank is a Swedish TD. I am able to get to it in tech tree so it is still there. 

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

I don't know about the icons not showing up in game, but I may be able to help with the missing tanks.  Sounds like the missing tank may have been set to reserve.  If so, you can go into the filters panel and select to show reserve tanks and only tanks with a reserve label will be visible in the garage carousel.  This filter button is under the "Special" section and is the very last button.  Once the tank is visible in the carousel, you can right click on the tank in the carousel and uncheck the reserve label.

I hope this solves your problem.

2 hours ago, Darth_Clicker said:

I don't know about the icons not showing up in game, but I may be able to help with the missing tanks.  Sounds like the missing tank may have been set to reserve.  If so, you can go into the filters panel and select to show reserve tanks and only tanks with a reserve label will be visible in the garage carousel.  This filter button is under the "Special" section and is the very last button.  Once the tank is visible in the carousel, you can right click on the tank in the carousel and uncheck the reserve label.

I hope this solves your problem.

thx darth, it worked..I wasnt sure if it was the mod pack that caused the problem, I just happened to notice it after the last patch

I have noticed that sometimes with updates, client updates from WG and/or a newer version of XVM, that some settings get changed.  I know that these changes are not a result of the modpack and they dont happen very often.  And sometimes, I probably made the change by accident and didn't realize it....:)

Glad I was able to help sort it out for you.

• Upvote 1