Spotted enemies lamps not working + tab screen layout messed up

Hello Aslain,

I seem to be having issue with latest modpack (EU Server) - this started for me since the 9.19.1 update and relevant modpacks. I have had it since the first 9.19.1 modpack release but have waited to see if it would be fixed after a few modpack releases but it has persisted.

I am hoping I do not need to reinstall WoT to get it fixed but I have tried everything else and am hoping it is purely related to the mod setup I have selected.

I have attached screenshots showing the issue, basically I have enabled the spotting lamps to be shown when enemies have been spotted but this is not appearing.

Secondly on tab screen you can see the tank name is overlapping the player/clan names and I did not have this before.

PS: I have Kaspersky but disabled it during modpack installation just to be sure - I have also disabled while playing to be sure this was not the issue.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

596d189c6fe18_Modselection.JPG.3e337e7dfa72a119bb7a7ae9d28c170e.JPG

shot_006.jpg

shot_007.jpg

Edited by InCole
5 hours ago, Aslain said:

Missing spotting markers is caused by wrong font installed in your system. Remove all fonts named xvm and xvmsymbol from windows then reinstall the modpack.

Fixed the spotting markers! You are the best Aslain! Thanks!!!

PS: is the tab score screen normal that the texts overlap (clan name with tank name) or is there another thing I need to fix on my system?

• Administrator

Overlapping started to occure recently, due to some internal XVM changes. There are ways to fix it, but it all ends up with cutting the names very baddly, I will look at it next month when I got back home.

• Upvote 1
On 20/07/2017 at 9:48 AM, Aslain said:

Overlapping started to occure recently, due to some internal XVM changes. There are ways to fix it, but it all ends up with cutting the names very baddly, I will look at it next month when I got back home.

Ah I thought it was an issue on my side. Relieved to hear it is XVM issue.

If it is XVM issue I wouldn't worry too much about it unless it is an easy fix. I think easiest solution (if possible) is to hide or cut off the clan names as that seems to be the overlapping part (at least in my case).

Thanks again Aslain! :)

• Aslain locked this topic