game still get STUCK at loading screen it stops there

• 4 weeks later...

Every now and then I still have problems at battle start (my client does not enter the battle). Might just be a coincidence, but I had the feeling that problem may be related with having a browser open during battle loading.

I have just downloaded and installed the latest modpack (v.6.9.0_04) and I have seen that in the CHANGE-LOG windos the crosshair "rising star" should "

fixes battle loading issue".

There are some modification in THIS particular crossshair to solve the problem that are not present in others crosshairs ?

Max

What crosshair are you using that you are having issues loading into battle with?

There WAS an issue with the Rising Star one, and it was fixed. Other crosshairs work fine too. So if you are using one, name it, and if you could, attach logs as well.

2 hours ago, Quaksen said:

What crosshair are you using that you are having issues loading into battle with?

There WAS an issue with the Rising Star one, and it was fixed. Other crosshairs work fine too. So if you are using one, name it, and if you could, attach logs as well.

Sorry I probably misunderstood the right meaning of what stated in the change-log window.

Anyway the cross-hair I always use is Dolphin4 type 2, find attached the logs.

In general I have not suffered from "battle starting stuck" problem without mods installed and I have the strong suspicion that is related to an internet browser (firefox or IE) active during battle start, but really don't know how a browser can create such a problem. The strange thing is that if I terminate WoWS end restart it I enter the battle with no problems at all (except of course the time delay which sometimes ends with me entering battle and my ship already sunk !!!)

Max

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Browser could be using too much memory, if you do not have a lot in the computer, and when loading into a battle, game probably starts to use more, and stalls/crashes, due to running out of free memory to use? That would be one guess, if you think it's related to a browser running at the same time.