Error ScriptLoader

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Aslain said:

No idea, every antivir/firewall is different, open that app and you will see what options you have, whitelist, notifications etc.

It only will allow you to whitelist an executable file, scriptloader isn't your standard executable, if it was it would come with a name like scriptloader.exe which could be added to the whitelist, even does it to me when I disable antivirus and firewall and it's not blocked in any other way in the file system.

8 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Internet connection for mods is blocked, maybe you have something else that is controlling this.

Never have had this problem with McAfee before, I know it's not all mods cause your modpack update checker and xvm both work, scriptloader is only having problems loading tank lights for me which doesn't require any kind of internet connection as far as I know

shot_106.jpg

Edited by Davidinlv82
1 minute ago, Aslain said:

ScriptLoader is trying to load what he founds in a folder. Otherwise you wouldn't see any error. If you cannot find that file, then something on your PC is deleting it in the process.

Highly unlikely that my computer or anyone else's computer would delete it otherwise it would wind up in the recycle bin, I'm a computer tech, kinda know this stuff. The possible problem is more likely a corrupted download or an incomplete package for download. That would be much more plausible than the computer just randomly deleting certain files.

15 minutes ago, Aslain said:

You have this error in python :   File "scripts/common/Lib/urllib2.py", line 442, in error

This is commonly see when a mod cannot connect to the internet. 

Ok well this isn't from mine, this is from the op. I will send mine in a second, but I am telling you that scriptloader cannot load Mod_tanklights.pyc and Mod_suncontroller.pyc on my end cause neither of those files exist anywhere on my computer, I have checked to see if they do by doing a simple search on my computer that yielded 0 results  

added 9 minutes later

Here is my python log Specifically this section (2017-08-17 00:59:55.671: ERROR: [EXCEPTION] (<string>, 355):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 336, in _findValidMODs
  File "scripts/common/Lib/importlib/__init__.py", line 37, in import_module
  File "scripts/client/gui\mods\mod_LampLights.py", line 27, in <module>
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'Config'

2017-08-17 00:59:55.684: ERROR: [EXCEPTION] (<string>, 355):
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 336, in _findValidMODs
  File "scripts/common/Lib/importlib/__init__.py", line 37, in import_module
  File "scripts/client/gui\mods\mod_SunController.py", line 14, in <module>
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'Config') that gives you the clue to my problem, there is no mention of the error you pointed out from the op's python log

python.log