Memory leaking in image preview

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 7/29/2017 at 5:52 PM, KOB said:

If I swap back and forth between two picture the memory consumption goes up.

After ~1500 MB the preview windows stops working. It says not enough space.

I tried to reproduce, and yeah the memory consumption goes up but very slowly, I had to click on mods preview very fast like a crazy person for 1min and it was rised by 100MB only. 

Do you have low memory in your pc?

On 8/15/2017 at 11:14 AM, Aslain said:

I tried to reproduce, and yeah the memory consumption goes up but very slowly, I had to click on mods preview very fast like a crazy person for 1min and it was rised by 100MB only. 

Do you have low memory in your pc?

No. I have 8 gigs and I had ~4 used. So i think the 1.5GB limit is not from my hardware.

I went through all of the options one by one to select the perfect setup. (long time not used your mod) And I clicked back and forth between options a lot, to compare them. I almost finished when the error occurred. If you clicking on sounds for example the rise is more significant than with low res pictures.

Oh, and I have to use my keyboard arrows to go through options, because if i click it turns on the option (and all the sub options). Every arrow hit loads the preview raising the memory consumption. I didn't find a solution to select an option for only preview.

Edited by KOB